Songhai Concepts

Media Literacy/Digital Archiving Instructor

Friday, October 24, 2008

Jooce - Power To The People

A few weeks ago I was scrolling through my twitter network when I read a tweet from Beth Lloyd asking if anyone had ever used jooce. I had never heard of jooce but the name was different, the spelling was new, so I gave it a try, and wow, it's pretty amazing. Here are a few paragraphs from the jooce FAQ page.
















Jooce is free, quick and it takes less than a minute to register for an account.
With an account you get a public and a private desktop with unlimited storage space! Below are a few screenshots from my public desktop.



I've been searching for a tool like jooce for a long time - an online space where students and teachers can upload and swap files and not overload the school's server. The classroom possibilities are enormous. Check it out.

H Songhai
10/30/08

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Sign up for Loopt at www.loopt.com